[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] Reminder: WAVEWATCH III Developer Meeting - TODAY June 5th 2019

Henrique Alves - NOAA Affiliate henrique.alves at noaa.gov
Wed Jun 5 13:17:53 UTC 2019

Hello WAVEWATCH III Developers,

Today is our first bi-monthly WAVEWATCH III Developers meeting since the
transition to GitHub. The focus of this meeting will be on the transition
to GitHub itself, a description of our new authoritative and trusted
repositories, new milestones for v7, and recent developments.

Highlights also include the presentation "Met Office WAVEWATCH III
profiling and scale-ability activities" by Dr Andrew Saulter (UKMO), and an
open forum where developers can discuss items of interest.

When: Wednesday, June 5th 2019, 10:30am EDT

Presentation material will be posted via google hangouts:
https://meet.google.com/egi-wopu-sqn

For audio, we will use the teleconference line: 1-877-953-0315
Passcode: 1262920#

Let's go modeling!

Henrique,

For the WAVEWATCH III Development Group

_______
Dr Jose-Henrique Alves
Oceanographer at SRG/EMC/NCEP/NOAA
NOAA-NCWCP, 5830 University Research Court
College Park, Maryland 20740, USA
Phone: (301) 683-3762*