[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] Rescheduling September WW3 Development Group Call

Jessica Meixner - NOAA Federal jessica.meixner at noaa.gov
Wed Sep 12 14:30:57 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone -

I have to reschedule next weeks Development Group Call. Since we are close
to the public release we should have this meeting with as many people as
possible.

*Please fill out the doodle poll for scheduling the September Development
Group Call: *
*https://doodle.com/poll/aq5d97qm62k76s2y
<https://doodle.com/poll/aq5d97qm62k76s2y>*

In preparation for the next public release:

   - It's time for documentation updates! Please start working on these.
   - Please check your issues: https://vlab.ncep.noaa.gov/red
   mine/projects/emc-ww3/issues?query_id=259
   <https://vlab.ncep.noaa.gov/redmine/projects/emc-ww3/issues?query_id=259>
   on the redmine page, close any completed ticket and look at open ones.
   - We need to clean out branches, please let me know if you have a branch
   that's been merged to the master that can be deleted.

Some reminders for when your ready to submit to the master:

   - Confirm your branch is up to date with the master
   https://vlab.ncep.noaa.gov/redmine/projects/emc-ww3/wiki/
   Merging_the_master_back_to_a_branch
   <https://vlab.ncep.noaa.gov/redmine/projects/emc-ww3/wiki/Merging_the_master_back_to_a_branch>
   - Confirm all headers of subroutines and modules have been updated
   (version 6.XX)
   - Go through the checklist: https://vlab.ncep.noaa.gov/
   redmine/projects/emc-ww3/wiki/Checklist_for_submitting_to_master
   <https://vlab.ncep.noaa.gov/redmine/projects/emc-ww3/wiki/Checklist_for_submitting_to_master>

Lastly, send Ali and I the answer to the checklist questions along with the
branch name, we will run regression tests. We will merge it if all are
completed successfully in term of compilation and outputs compared to the
master. Otherwise, we will contact you to resolve the issue.  There have
been lots of branches submitted lately and we go in the order we get the
requests, so it may take a few days.

Best,
Jessica

--