[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] WWIII Developer Meeting, Wed. May 16 10:30am ET

Jessica Meixner - NOAA Federal jessica.meixner at noaa.gov
Mon May 14 15:30:04 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick reminder that we have the WW3 development call this *Wednesday,
May 16 at 10:30am*. Our presentation for this month will be lead by Aron
Roland and will be more discussion than presentation. Topics will
include: Memory
Management, output options, code standards for faster in exoscale,
regtests, parallel compilation, integration of source terms, cpp flags,
PDLIB info.

*Wednesday, May 16th *

*10:30am eastern *
*Join By Phone *

877-953-0315

1262920#

Agenda:

* Status of projects for public release

* Presentation/discussion by Aron Roland

Best,
Jessica

--
Jessica Meixner