[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] WW3 updated to version 6.04: Implicit scheme with domain decomposition

Arun Chawla - NOAA Federal arun.chawla at noaa.gov
Fri Jun 8 17:50:26 UTC 2018

We are very excited with this development of WAVEWATCH III. Kudos to Ali,
Jessica, Aron and Tyler for working so hard to get this capability in (well
a series of capabilities. It was very  hard to get Aron to stop!). This is
a significant milestone for WAVEWATCH III and we are very proud of the work
done by this team. Now like any new significant development there are bound
to be bugs so we would love for everyone to test drive this shiny new car
and let us know all the issues that you find. Keep in mind that the real
upgrade you will see is when you try to run the very high resolution grids.
As always we rely on the community support to make this a success.

Once again. Congratulations all ! And just in time for Fabrice to make life
miserable for all those unsuspecting souls at his summer school.

Arun Chawla
Acting Chief
Engineering and Implementation Branch
Room 2109
National Center for Weather & Climate Prediction
5830 University Research Court
College Park, MD 20740
Ph: 301-683-3740
Fx: 301-683-3703