[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] WWIII Developer Meeting: Tomorrow, Wed. Sept 20 10:30am ET

Fabrice Ardhuin ardhuin at ifremer.fr
Wed Sep 20 14:27:54 UTC 2017

Hi Jessica,
thanks.

I've just jumped from rev83362 to the latest trunk ... and there are
broken things in w3triamd.ftn: boundary conditions are not properly
handled anymore for triangle meshes ...

Also I was wondering what was the purpose of the extra output STK_WN
...  there is nothing in the manual ...

Fabrice

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Here is the presentation for today.
>
> Best,
> Jessica
>
> On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 2:11 PM, Jessica Meixner - NOAA Affiliate
> <jessica.meixner at noaa.gov <mailto:jessica.meixner at noaa.gov>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Everyone,
>
>     A quick reminder that we will be having our development call
>     tomorrow Wednesday, September 20th at 10:30am ET.
>
>     *Wednesday, September 20th
>     *
>     *10:30am ET
>
>     *
>     *TELECON:
>     1-877-953-0315 <tel:%28877%29%20953-0315>
>     1262920#*
>
>     _Agenda: _
>     1. Presentation on DA at NOAA by Stelios Flampouris (presentation
>     will be emailed or posted tomorrow morning).
>     2. Discussion of unstructured grid format files for specifying
>     different boundary types
>     3. Sign up for your GIT/VLAB account by *filling out the following
>     google form: https://goo.gl/forms/QVVWq3a14jC2lrL53
>     <https://goo.gl/forms/QVVWq3a14jC2lrL53>
>     *
>     4. The GIT transition is still scheduled for Oct 3rd.  If you have
>     trunk contributions please get them in ASAP! *
>
>     *
>     Best,
>     Jessica
>
>     --
>     Jessica Meixner
>     IMSG Support Scientist
>     NCEP/EMC Marine Modeling and Analysis Branch
>     NOAA Center for Weather and Climate Prediction
>

> --
> Jessica Meixner
> IMSG Support Scientist
> NCEP/EMC Marine Modeling and Analysis Branch
> NOAA Center for Weather and Climate Prediction

                       Fabrice Ardhuin
directeur, Laboratoire d'Océanographie Physique et Spatiale
   chair, Lab. of Ocean Physics and Satellite oceanography
UMR 6523 Univ. Brest-CNRS-IFREMER-IRD, IUEM  http://www.umr-lops.fr/
           IUEM,  Rue Dumont d'Urville, 29280 Plouzané
                 Phone: (33) 2 90 91 55 20
--
SKIM for EE9: www.facebook.com/SKIM4EE9/  http://tinyurl.com/SKIMonRG
         https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Fabrice_Ardhuin