[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] WWIII Developer Meeting Minutes -- Wed April 19th 2017

Jessica Meixner - NOAA Affiliate jessica.meixner at noaa.gov
Wed Apr 19 20:47:12 UTC 2017

WWIII Notes -- Wed April 19th 2017

Hi everyone,

Thanks to Ty Hesser and Ali Abdolali for presenting their recent results
using the implicit unstructured grid developments!  We did not have much
discussion other than the presentations, but I do have a few
announcements/reminders:

   1.

   We will not be having our May WW3 development call due to WISE.
   2.

   We will be discussing the potential transition from the emc-svn server
   to GIT and invite all to join that discussion.  Details below:

Discussion of transition from SVN-> GIT

Wednesday, May 3rd

11am Eastern

            TELECON:

            1-877-953-0315

1262920#

As always, please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Jessica

--
Jessica Meixner