[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] WWIII Developers Meeting, Tomorrow, Wed April 19 at Noon Eastern (NOTE TIME CHANGE)

Jessica Meixner - NOAA Affiliate jessica.meixner at noaa.gov
Tue Apr 18 14:56:51 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone,

We will have our developers call tomorrow (Wednesday, April 19th) at noon
Eastern.  I will send out the presentations before the meeting tomorrow for
those of you who are still having issues with webex.  (Note, you might try
a non-linux machine and/or a different web browser if possible if you have
been having issues or visit https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-5412).

Best,
Jessica

*WWIII April Development Group Call:*
*Wednesday, April 19th **Noon Eastern (NOTE TIME CHANGE) *
Agenda:
Results from implicit, unstructured grid for Coastal Applications presented
by Ali Abdolali and Tyler Hesser

TELECON:
1-877-953-0315 <%28877%29%20953-0315>
1262920#

WEBEX:
*Event number*: 908 390 926
*Event password*: EP27RnFM (tablets/smartphones)
*Event address for attendees*: https://ncep-emc-events.webex.
com/ncep-emc-events/onstage/g.php?MTID=eff9bd91133c56b6366cb228623812fab
*Webex help*: https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-5412

--
Jessica Meixner
IMSG Support Scientist