[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] IMPORTANT: Please check manual section 1.4 for your contributions!!!

Jessica Meixner - NOAA Affiliate jessica.meixner at noaa.gov
Mon Nov 14 14:39:14 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone,

*IMPORTANT:* *Please check and confirm your contributions are accounted* *for
in Section 1.4* *by Wednesday* *before our monthly call* as it appears we
have unintentionally left out some contributions.  Please update and add
any changes to the doc_edits branch or send me an email directly. We will
update the manual for the public release Wednesday afternoon.  During the
monthly call we will also discuss how the manual will be referenced, so
please join us.

In addition to discussing the reference of the manual, we will discuss and
set plans for version 6 of WAVEWATCH III. If you have a development project
that you plan on going into the next version, please add it as a milestone
on the roadmap wiki page.

*MONTHLY WAVEWATCH III CALL *
Wednesday, November 16  at 10:30am EDT
(Note Daylight savings ended in the US on November 6th)

JOIN BY PHONE
877-953-0315
1262920#

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://docsib.webex.com/docsib/j.php?MTID=mbb3812f0135aea4de0742490d0b4838b
Meeting number: 622 584 167

AGENDA
1.  Discuss how the user manual will be referenced.
2.  Set plans for version 6: We will discussed what we missed for version 5
and what everyone one has planned for version 6.

Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

Best,
Jessica

--
Jessica Meixner