[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] WW3 Trunk Update (v5.13)

Jessica Meixner - NOAA Affiliate jessica.meixner at noaa.gov
Mon Aug 22 15:31:06 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone,

The trunk has been updated to version 5.13 with the inclusion of TSA.
There have also been several recent commits with various bugfixes.

We are planning for a public release at the end of September, as extreme
states will be added soon.  I have contacted several of you individually,
but if I have missed anyone who has any other document updates or bugfixes
that I should be aware of for the public release please let me know.

Best,
Jessica
--
Jessica Meixner