[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] WAVEWATCH III development

Arun Chawla - NOAA Federal arun.chawla at noaa.gov
Mon Aug 15 17:52:31 UTC 2016

Hi

It has been a long and (at least here) hot summer. We still have a few
things to finish specially with regards to the next release of the WW3
code. At this moment I would like to introduce Jessica Meixner (cc ed here)
as the new code manager for the WAVEWATCH III model. She is going to take
over the running of the monthly meetings and all issues associated with
code development and testing. You should be hearing from her soon.

Regards

Arun Chawla
Chief
Marine Modeling & Analysis Branch
Room 2109
National Center for Weather & Climate Prediction
5830 University Research Court
College Park, MD 20740
Ph: 301-683-3740
Fx: 301-683-3703