[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] latest minutes

Arun Chawla - NOAA Federal arun.chawla at noaa.gov
Thu Apr 16 15:04:20 UTC 2015

Hi

attached are the latest minutes and the list of bug fix record that I have.
Please peruse through the minutes. The bug fix record is a list of bug
fixes that I believe should go into v 4.18 (see the minutes for the
details). I would really appreciate comments on the bug fixes as I would
like to have a bug fix v of 4.18 out before summer

Arun Chawla
Waves Team Lead
Marine Modelling & Analysis Branch
Room 2101
National Center for Weather & Climate Prediction
5830 University Research Court
College Park, MD 20740
Ph: 301-683-3740
Fx: 301-683-3703