[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] Meeting tomorrow

Arun Chawla - NOAA Federal arun.chawla at noaa.gov
Tue Apr 14 16:51:30 UTC 2015

Hi

Just a reminder that we will be having a WAVEWATCH III discussion group
meeting tomorrow at 10:30 am local time. I would like to use this
opportunity to start talking about when we want to make the next release of
WAVEWATCH III. With that goal in mind please take a look at the current
road map that we have (you should all be able to see it). If not let me
know. This is the document that I would like to edit with everybody's input
to decide what we want in next release. Once we are happy with that we can
proceed with deciding a realistic time line

https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/trac/ww3/roadmap

Arun Chawla
Waves Team Lead
Marine Modelling & Analysis Branch
Room 2101
National Center for Weather & Climate Prediction
5830 University Research Court
College Park, MD 20740
Ph: 301-683-3740
Fx: 301-683-3703