[Ncep.list.tsbadmins] NetApp Log # 2006310462 , Case Update Notification for NETAPP-CLUSTER-01

Bhagat Namburu - NOAA Affiliate bhagat.namburu at noaa.gov
Thu Jun 2 18:56:09 UTC 2016

Hello,

We have noticed that there were spare disks assigned to node
netapp-cluster-01,but these disk have no data partition available.Can we
replace the data partition of disks *1.10.9 and 1.10.11 *with  1.10.22 to
make them as spares with both a spare data partition and a spare root
partition,please advice.

netapp-cluster::> *storage aggregate show-spare-disks          *

Original Owner: netapp-cluster-01
 Pool0
  Partitioned Spares

Local    Local

Data     Root       Physical
 Disk                        Type     RPM Checksum         Usable   Usable
    Size Status
 --------------------------- ----- ------ -------------- -------- --------
-------- --------
 *1.10.9                      SSD        - block                   0B
 53.88GB  372.6GB zeroed*
* 1.10.11                     SSD        - block                   0B
 53.88GB  372.6GB zeroed*

Original Owner: netapp-cluster-02
 Pool0
  Spare Pool

                                                           Usable Physical
 Disk                        Type     RPM Checksum           Size     Size
Status
 --------------------------- ----- ------ -------------- -------- --------
--------
 2.21.4                      SAS    15000 block           546.9GB  547.1GB
zeroed
 2.21.13                     SAS    15000 block           546.9GB  547.1GB
not zeroed

Original Owner: netapp-cluster-02
 Pool0
  Partitioned Spares
                                                            Local    Local
                                                             Data     Root
Physical
 Disk                        Type     RPM Checksum         Usable   Usable
    Size Status
 1.10.22                     SSD        - block           318.4GB  53.88GB
 372.6GB zeroed
 1.10.23                     SSD        - block           318.4GB  53.88GB
 372.6GB zeroed
6 entries were displayed.

Thanks
Bhagat