[Ncep.list.nws_dissemination_office] Fwd: May VLab Forum on Hydrometeorology Testbed Overview

Luis Cano - NOAA Federal luis.cano at noaa.gov
Tue May 19 01:17:29 UTC 2015

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *John Schattel - NOAA Federal* <john.schattel at noaa.gov>
Date: Monday, May 18, 2015
Subject: Re: May VLab Forum on Hydrometeorology Testbed Overview
To: _NWS HQ VLAB Forum <nws.hq.vlab.forum at noaa.gov>
Cc: Kelly Mahoney - NOAA Affiliate <kelly.mahoney at noaa.gov>, Allen White -
NOAA Federal <allen.b.white at noaa.gov>, Rob Cifelli - NOAA Federal <
rob.cifelli at noaa.gov>

Hi Everyone,

We will have a VLab Forum this Wednesday (May 20th) at 3 PM Eastern Time in
SSMC-2 Room 10246 featuring a presentation by Kelly Mahoney, Allen White,
and Rob Cifelli entitled, *“Hydrometeorology Testbed Overview”*.   I have
attached the agenda for the meeting and I will let you know when the
read-ahead slides are posted to the VLab Forum web page (later this week).

Please see the original message below or the agenda for Webinar
registration and conference call information and let me know if you have
any questions about the agenda or the logistics for the up coming VLab
Forum.

Regards,

John Schattel
(301) 427-9090
VLab Support Team - Visit the VLab today at https://vlab.ncep.noaa.gov/
[The contents of this message are mine personally and do not necessarily
reflect any position of NOAA]

On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 10:11 AM, John Schattel - NOAA Federal <
john.schattel at noaa.gov

--
Luis J Cano, PMP
Director, Office of Dissemination