[Ncep.list.nws_dissemination_office] Location of Your Files Saved on the S Drive

Craig Hodan craig.hodan at noaa.gov
Mon May 11 18:34:47 UTC 2015

Sapna,
Request you migrate the stored files for the Dissemination Systems Team
(what was OPS17 Dissemination Systems Branch) that are located at the
following locations:
S:\OPS1_D\OPS17
S:\OPS1_D\noaa8209
S:\OPS1_D\Herb
S:\OPS1_D\Schools to be processed

Do you need a list of individuals that need access to these files or
will all files be accessible by all staff (including contractors) in DISS?
Also, do we need to identify any "sensitive" directories, for example -
System IT Security files, scans/testing and vulnerabilities?
Thanks,
Craig