[Ncep.list.nws_dissemination_office] Fwd: NWA Travelers Quota

Luis Cano - NOAA Federal luis.cano at noaa.gov
Thu Apr 30 06:40:06 UTC 2015

FYI

For the DIS federal team, more to come on this for the upcoming AMS. As
noted below, Dissemination & Central Processing portfolios are sharing a
total of 7 slots. From my perspective, team members with accepted abstracts
who advance NWS to help build a weather ready nation, and from a DIS
POV,  should have priority for the DIS slots. But obviously &
unfortunately, not everyone will be allowed to go.

Would be interested to hear your ideas  on how to develop the list on
should go to AMS.

Thanks