[Ncep.list.nws_dissemination_office] DAR training

Luis Cano - NOAA Federal luis.cano at noaa.gov
Sun Apr 26 13:49:12 UTC 2015

Team:

For our federal team members, there is an opportunity for DAR training:

NOAA DAR training class:
The date/time is Tuesday, April 28 1:30 to 3:30 Eastern in SSMC3, Conf Rm
5836.

DARs (Delegated Acquisition Representatives) order telecommunication
services using the NOAA Form 37-1 process.

One of the services I'm planning for the Dissemination Office is to build
out a DAR capability for all NWS to place telecommunication orders and
process telecommunication invoices for all NWS. This is a stretch goal for
the office that will take time to build. So if your interested in helping
to build this DARV critical service, please let me know. Also, if you can't
make the training next week ... there will be other opportunities.

All the best.
Lou
--
Luis J Cano