[Ncep.list.nws_dissemination_office] Fwd: NCO PMB Dataflow Team Lead Vacancy

Luis Cano - NOAA Federal luis.cano at noaa.gov
Wed Apr 22 18:54:47 UTC 2015

FYI -

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Rebecca Cosgrove* <rebecca.cosgrove at noaa.gov>
Date: Wednesday, April 22, 2015
Subject: NCO PMB Dataflow Team Lead Vacancy
To: _NCEP All NCO <ncep.all.nco at noaa.gov>, kimberly.montgomery at noaa.gov

Hello.
The vacancy for the NCO PMB Dataflow Team Lead position is now open.  This
position is in the 1340 Meteorologist Series.  The incumbent will lead the
team responsible for all the dataflow into and out of the WCOSS systems, as
well as a large amount of data for IDP.  The Dataflow Team supports
incoming data needs of the NCEP Centers located in NCWCP, as well as some
datasets used by the Remote NCEP Centers.  This team has a large customer
support role, and engages in real-time operational support both during
normal business hours and in an on-call capacity.

I encourage anyone interested to apply for the position and I will gladly
answer any questions you may have.  The job is open from today through May
5th, and you can find the announcement at:
https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/399442500 .

Please share this news with any interested parties.
Thanks.
Becky

--
Luis J Cano