[Ncep.list.nws_dissemination_office] [Update] Project Management - Team Lunch

luis.cano at noaa.gov luis.cano at noaa.gov
Thu Apr 16 22:11:22 UTC 2015

Team: Not mandatory, totally volunteer basis,  invite you to bring your
lunch, and participate in a team building exercise using a few project
management principles. Good opportunity to learn from each other. I'm
planning to do a demonstration that I think you may find informational,
perhaps relevant, and maybe a little entertaining. To participate in the
exercise, would be more effective in person if your available and
interested.

Lou

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: Project Management Basics - Team Lunch
When: Fri May 1, 2015 11:30am - 12:30pm Eastern Time
Where: SSMC2 - Conference Room - 16246
Who:
     * Luis Cano - NOAA Federal - organizer