[Ncep.list.nws_dissemination_office] Office of Dissemination Employee Contact info

Warrick Moran - NOAA Federal warrick.moran at noaa.gov
Mon Apr 13 17:06:33 UTC 2015

Contact Information:

Name: Warrick Moran
Home: (cell) 301-254-3852
Email: Warrick.Moran at noaa.gov
Emergency Contact: Name - Tyna Dao, Number - 951-445-9763

Please let me know if you need additional information.

Regards,

Warrick Moran

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 10:02 AM, Nakia Slade - NOAA Federal <
nakia.slade at noaa.gov> wrote:

> Good Morning All,
>
> First, I want to introduce myself to those that I haven't met. I'm Nakia
> Slade & will be assisting Luis and the section with administrative duties.
> I have been tasked with collecting emergency contact information for all of
> the employees under our office. It would be great if you could email me
> with the info listed below. Thanks for your help and I look forward to
> meeting everyone in the near future. Feel free to contact me for any
> administrative needs & I'll be happy to help. Have a great day!
>
> Employee name
> Home telephone & secondary numbers
> Email address
> Emergency contact person name, number(s)
> Secondary emergency contact (Optional)
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Nakia

*Warrick Antoine Moran*

*Department of CommerceNOAA/National Weather ServiceField Systems
Operations Center (FSOC)Software Maintenance Branch (OPS23)*

*301-427-9621*