[Ncep.list.nws_dissemination_office] Fwd: April VLab Forum on The Science Behind the National Blend of Models

Luis Cano - NOAA Federal luis.cano at noaa.gov
Mon Apr 13 11:22:39 UTC 2015

FYI -

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *John Schattel - NOAA Federal* <john.schattel at noaa.gov>
Date: Monday, April 13, 2015
Subject: April VLab Forum on The Science Behind the National Blend of Models
To: _NWS HQ VLAB Forum <nws.hq.vlab.forum at noaa.gov>
Cc: Bruce Veenhuis - NOAA Federal <bruce.veenhuis at noaa.gov>

Hi Everyone,

We will have a VLab Forum this Wednesday (April 15th) at 3 PM Eastern Time
in SSMC-2 Room 10246 featuring a presentation by Bruce Veenhuis entitled, *“The
Science Behind the National Blend of Models”*.   I have attached the agenda
for the meeting and I will let you know when the read-ahead slides are
posted to the VLab Forum web page (later this week).

Please see the agenda for Webinar registration and conference call
information and let me know if you have any questions about the agenda or
the logistics for the up coming VLab Forum.

Regards,

John Schattel
(301) 427-9090
VLab Support Team - Visit the VLab today at https://vlab.ncep.noaa.gov/
<https://nws.weather.gov/innovate/>
[The contents of this message are mine personally and do not necessarily
reflect any position of NOAA]

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 10:03 PM, John Schattel - NOAA Federal <
john.schattel at noaa.gov

--
Luis J Cano
Director, Office of Dissemination