[Ncep.list.nws_dissemination_office] Office of Dissemination Employee Contact info

Nakia Slade - NOAA Federal nakia.slade at noaa.gov
Fri Apr 10 14:02:48 UTC 2015

Good Morning All,

First, I want to introduce myself to those that I haven't met. I'm Nakia
Slade & will be assisting Luis and the section with administrative duties.
I have been tasked with collecting emergency contact information for all of
the employees under our office. It would be great if you could email me
with the info listed below. Thanks for your help and I look forward to
meeting everyone in the near future. Feel free to contact me for any
administrative needs & I'll be happy to help. Have a great day!

Employee name
Home telephone & secondary numbers
Email address
Emergency contact person name, number(s)
Secondary emergency contact (Optional)

Thanks again,

Nakia