[Ncep.list.nws_dissemination_office] Fwd: MDL Strategic Plan - final version

Luis Cano - NOAA Federal luis.cano at noaa.gov
Wed Apr 1 01:16:48 UTC 2015

FYI -

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Michael Farrar - NOAA Federal* <michael.farrar at noaa.gov>
Date: Monday, March 30, 2015
Subject: MDL Strategic Plan - final version
To: Ben Kyger - NOAA Federal <ben.kyger at noaa.gov>, Luis Cano - NOAA Federal
<luis.cano at noaa.gov>, Andrew Stern - NOAA Federal <andrew.stern at noaa.gov>,
Ming Ji - NOAA Federal <ming.ji at noaa.gov>, David Michaud - NOAA Federal <
david.michaud at noaa.gov>, Deirdre Jones - NOAA Federal <
deirdre.jones at noaa.gov>, John Murphy - NOAA Federal <john.d.murphy at noaa.gov>,
Donald Cline - NOAA Federal <donald.cline at noaa.gov>

Office Directors/PPA Leads,

As we approach the beginning of the new NWS HQs structure where MDL will be
a part of the new Office of Science and Technology Integration (STI)
starting on April 1, I wanted to take this opportunity to release the final
version of our MDL Strategic Plan for 2015.  Feel free to circulate to
whoever in your office you think would benefit from seeing this.

My thanks again to you and your staffs for your valuable input and feedback
during the plan’s development, and I look forward to your continued
involvement as we transition to implementation activities for items
mentioned in the plan.  Regards,

Mike

Dr. Mike Farrar

Director, Meteorological Development Laboratory (MDL)

Office of Science and Technology (OST)

NOAA/National Weather Service

Office phone: 301-427-9486 (NEW number!)

Office: building SSMC-2, room 10214

Email: michael.farrar at noaa.gov
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','michael.farrar at noaa.gov');>

Web: http://www.nws.noaa.gov/mdl/