[Ncep.list.nws_dissemination_office] Fwd: Weather Data and Businesses

Luis Cano - NOAA Federal luis.cano at noaa.gov
Wed Apr 1 00:59:51 UTC 2015

FYI -

As our AA notes, this is an example.

One of the things we need to think through & plan is our strategy for our
office on where do we want NWS dissemination to be in three years to
improve dissemination services for our Field offices & our customers; to
help build a Weather Ready Nation.

I run a open office policy for our new dissemination office. I want to hear
your ideas on how to fix, sustain and improve NWS dissemination services.
If you have an idea, place 15 mins on any open space on the Google calendar
& let's have a chat. Everyone on this team has a voice and the work you do
matters. We may not be able to carry out your idea, but know you have a
voice and I'm committed to listen and keep an open mind.

Welcome to the dissemination office.

Louie