[Ncep.list.nws-ncep-management] NowCoast restarts in College Park

NOAA SDM sdm at noaa.gov
Wed Sep 6 20:21:11 UTC 2017

Update #2 nowCOAST restarts

We have analyzed the time frames College Park NowCoast needs restarted.  We
will need to send out new notifications that our IWSB SAs will need to
restart NowCoast in College Park at 2130Z, 0230Z, and 11Z daily.  There
will be an approximate service disruption of 10 minutes during the
restarts.  Our schedule of events will be updated and notifications sent to
the rfc_notify list when the work starts and completes.  This schedule is
based off of current events and getting ahead of the possible failures.
Will will continue to notify the field concerning restarts when they are
outside of the scheduled times..

SDM

Randy

--