[Ncep.list.nws-ncep-management] UPDATE #2 (Re: Problem with product times for the "ialert" service)

NOAA SDM sdm at noaa.gov
Fri Jun 30 18:23:33 UTC 2017

All,

All alerts are coming in on time for CAP Alerts v1. However, the times
reported on the web pages are off by 5 hours. This is due to a date/time
function bug that has been present with the code for quite sometime, but
has not been consistent. With the code update on Monday to support SSWW,
the software "bug" is now consistent.

NCO technical support have identified the software bug, have a hotfix
implemented in development and are doing their final testing.   They expect
to have a code patch ready for production in the next 30-45 minutes.

--
Senior Duty Meteorologist
NOAA/NWS/NCEP/NCO/OMB