[Ncep.list.nws-ncep-management] 1/28/17 00Z NAM Model Failure

NOAA SDM sdm at noaa.gov
Sat Jan 28 10:30:14 UTC 2017

Final Update..

Success.. Support staff put in a temporary fix for the 06Z and the upcoming
12Z NAM models.  The 00Z NAM for an unknown reason became unstable (00Z NAM
and dependant models cancelled).   Delays for the 06Z NAM Model cycle and
dependant models range from an hour to 2 hours.

SDM

Randy

--
Senior Duty Meteorologist