[Ncep.list.nws-ncep-management] UPDATE #1 (Re: SPC network issue)

NOAA SDM sdm at noaa.gov
Mon Feb 6 18:54:22 UTC 2017

All –

NCO network support contacted the CenturyLink service provider, who
mentioned that the SPC network outage is a part of a higher level outage.
CenturyLink is trying to locate where the issue is occurring and resolve it
as soon as possible.

We will continue to provide updates as we receive them.

Reginald

--
Senior Duty Meteorologist
NOAA/NWS/NCEP/NCO/OMB