[Ncep.list.nws-ncep-management] 01Z HRRR 02Z-04Z LAM GLAMP Cancelled

NOAA SDM sdm at noaa.gov
Tue Aug 29 05:51:54 UTC 2017

Final Update..

Developer found a problem near the northern boundary of the domain, but
they need GSD's help to investigate the root cause.  Therefore we cancelled
01Z HRRR.

Other impacts..

02Z-04Z lamp and glamp cancelled they depend on the 01Z HRRR
01z nwm_forcing_short_range was late 147 minutes after support hardwired
the 02Z HRRR data get the job to run.

Randy Shruell

--
Senior Duty Meteorologist