[Ncep.list.nws-ncep-management] Backup Super Computer Surge Issue

NOAA SDM sdm at noaa.gov
Mon Aug 28 07:41:31 UTC 2017

Update #1

CRAY support is currently rebooting troubled nodes on SURGE that are
causing waiters..  We are currently seeing some positive results from their
action..  Jobs are now able to submit to SURGE.. Passed this information to
the CRAY group.  The CRAY Team will  continue to identify nodes that are
causing waiters..

SDM

Randy Shruell

--