[Ncep.list.nws-ncep-management] LUNA Powered Down.

NOAA SDM sdm at noaa.gov
Tue May 31 14:25:04 UTC 2016

A condensation issue has been found in 2 of the cabinets on the Luna
system.  This is what caused the system to shut down earlier for self
protection. Engineers continue to work on fixing the issue and getting the
system back up.  They are currently saying we should have the system up by
early afternoon.

Mark Shirey

--
Senior Duty Meteorologist