[Ncep.list.ntbn_nbuild] NTBN weekly upgrade today at 8:30am EDT

David Plummer - NOAA Federal david.plummer at noaa.gov
Wed May 17 15:17:39 UTC 2017

Thanks Curt!

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 10:28 AM Curt Steinmetz <curt.steinmetz at noaa.gov>
wrote:

> The upgrade is complete. NTBN is now ready for the testers.
>
> Curt
>
> On 05/17/2017 08:13 AM, Curt Steinmetz wrote:
> > Please be sure to log out of NTBN by 8:30am EDT this morning. I will
> > be starting the weekly n-build upgrade at that time.
> >
> > Curt
> >

> --
> Curtis Steinmetz
> NCEP Central Operations Linux SA
> NOAA Center for Weather and Climate Prediction
> 5830 University Research Court
> College Park, MD 20740
> Direct Tel.: 301-683-3865
> Location: #1495
>
> --
NCEP developers and customers visit the VLAB AWIPS II NCEP Community
<https://vlab.ncep.noaa.gov/group/ncep-a2cp/home>
(newcomers will need to be added)

W. David Plummer
National Centers AWIPS Team Lead
NCEP Central Operations / Systems Integration Branch
(301) 683‐3917

Department of Commerce
*NCWCP (*W/NP1)
5830 University Research Court, 1150