[Ncep.list.ntbn_nbuild] ntbn n-build update at 1230Z this morning

David Plummer - NOAA Federal david.plummer at noaa.gov
Fri May 13 16:20:54 UTC 2016

Not sure if T asked for it, but we'll need our respective workstations also
installed... nco-lw-dplummer2 and NCO-lw-tlee (I think)

thnkx!

--
NCEP developers and customers visit the VLAB AWIPS II NCEP Community
<https://vlab.ncep.noaa.gov/group/ncep-a2cp/home>

W. David Plummer
National Centers AWIPS Team Lead
NCEP Central Operations / Systems Integration Branch
(301) 683‐3917

Department of Commerce
*NCWCP (*W/NP1)
5830 University Research Court, 1150