[Ncep.list.ntbn_nbuild] NTBN n-build this morning starting at 1230Z

Curt Steinmetz curt.steinmetz at noaa.gov
Wed Jun 8 19:43:59 UTC 2016

Everything is done - although there might be a problem with the
cave-viz-ncep-npp rpms. Still trying to sort this out - but it might
have to wait until tomorrow morning (I am am leaving momentarily and
Shawn G is still working on another project.
Curt

--
Curtis Steinmetz
NCEP Central Operations Linux SA