[Ncep.list.ntbn_nbuild] 16.2.2 upgrade today on NTBN

Curt Steinmetz curt.steinmetz at noaa.gov
Wed Jul 20 15:34:04 UTC 2016

There was a problem with the naming of the rpms in the tarball for the
n-build. We won't be able to to the n-build until we get a new tarball
with the correct naming (otherwise the rpms are not recognized as
updates). Hopefully we will be getting that tarball soon.

Curt

--
Curtis Steinmetz
NCEP Central Operations Linux SA