[Ncep.list.ntbn_nbuild] 16.2.2-26n5 install beginning now

Christopher Juckins - NOAA Federal christopher.juckins at noaa.gov
Thu Aug 25 20:31:23 UTC 2016

Curt,

You may already know this, but I was trying to look at ECMWF data on
NTBN this afternoon and it gave me an "ncgrid" error in CAVE and failed
to load data.  Then about 2 minutes later CAVE crashed.

I just wanted to report the problem since there wasn't any more
discussion on this chain about NTBN issues.  The D2D and GFE
perspectives seem unaffected, except for edex-ingestGrib decoding
latencies that continue to climb.

Thanks,

Chris

Christopher Juckins
Meteorologist/Programmer
Ocean Prediction Center - College Park, MD
www.opc.ncep.noaa.gov