[Ncep.list.nos-nowcoast-status] NOAA nowCOAST Status Message - Redirect completed

Sun Apr 23 00:16:11 UTC 2023

Hi Carissa,

Thanks, the credit belongs to Adam and Erin (and Jason).

We saw a few spikes yesterday, but nowCOAST at AWS is doing OK.

John

John G.W. Kelley
Coastal Marine Modeling Branch
Coast Survey Development Laboratory