[Ncep.list.nos-nowcoast-status] NOAA/NOS nowCOAST Status Message

Mon Oct 24 12:28:27 UTC 2022

NOAA/NOS nowCOAST Status Message
8:25 AM  EDT Monday, October 24, 2022

The majority of NWS' active WWAs are missing on nowCOAST this morning,
except for marine WWAs for offshore waters and Alaska coastal waters.

The problem is related to an upgrade to the NWS data provider's IT
infrastructure in Kansas City, MO. The NWS data provider has no ETA on when
the problem will be fixed this week.

An alternative  map service for NWS WWAs based on a different source can be
found at
https://mapservices.weather.noaa.gov/eventdriven/rest/services/WWA/watch_warn_adv/MapServer

The latest WWAs can be viewed at weather.gov.

John Kelley