[Ncep.list.nos-nowcoast-status] NOAA/NOS nowCOAST Status Message

Thu Aug 9 20:00:15 UTC 2018

 NOAA/NOS nowCOAST Status Message
4:00 PM EDT Thu Aug 9 2018

The nowCOAST team continues to work on the problem with tropical cyclone
track forecasts, best tracks, and cones of uncertainty occasionally
disappearing on nowCOAST, as well as the specific issue of the Hurricane
Hector's cone of uncertainty.  We have alerted our upstream data provider
and our software vendor on the details.

Until the Hurricane Hector cone of uncertainty issue is resolved, users
should continue to refer to the Central Hurricane Center (CPHC) website at
http://www.prh.noaa.gov/cphc .

--
John Evans
Operations & Maintenance