[Ncep.list.nos-nowcoast-status] NOAA nowCOAST Status Message

Thu May 4 12:19:58 UTC 2017

NOAA nowCOAST Status Message
8:20 AM EDT Thu May 4, 2017

As of approximately 12:45 AM EDT this morning, all products are once again
updating regularly on nowCOAST.

Our thanks to NCEP/NCO system administrators for addressing the issue.

Jason Greenlaw
nowCOAST Team