[Ncep.list.nos-nowcoast-status] NOAA nowCOAST Status Message

Mon Aug 28 18:40:49 UTC 2017

NOAA/NOS nowCOAST Status Message
2:40 PM EDT Monday August 28, 2017

Availability of NWS watches, warnings, and advisories for long duration
hazards for coastal waters and inland areas has been restored.

--
John Evans
nowCOAST Project