[Ncep.list.nos-nowcoast-status] NOAA/NOS nowCOAST Status Message - Storm Surge Watches

Wed Aug 23 21:51:55 UTC 2017

NOAA/NOS nowCOAST Status Message
550 PM EDT Wed Aug 23 2017

Storm Surge Watches were restored on nowCOAST as of approximately 1:45pm
EDT.  However, some service interruptions were encountered later in the
afternoon due to system failovers.

If you encounter any problems accessing our services, please contact us at
nowcoast.team at noaa.gov.

Jason Greenlaw
nowCOAST Team