[Ncep.list.nos-nowcoast-status] NOAA/NOS nowCOAST Status Message

Tue Apr 25 17:07:58 UTC 2017

UPDATE:  The upgrades to NCEP Central Operations' core Internet routers in
College Park will cause outages of weather radar mosaics on nowCOAST's
weather radar map service (radar_meteo_imagery_nexrad_time) and also
missing observations from some observing networks on nowCOAST's surface
observation map service (obs_meteocean_insitu_sfc_time) due to outages of
upstream data providers, MRMS and MADIS, respectively.  These data outages
will also be evident on the nowCOAST's map viewer.  These outages will
begin at 1800 UTC (2 pm ET) and last through 1120 UTC April 26 (7:20am).
All nowCOAST map services can be expected to be unavailable between 1015
UTC (6:15 am ET) and 1120 UTC (7:20am ET) on April 26.  Sporadic outages
are possible between 1120 UTC and 2015 UTC (4:15 pm ET).

--
John Evans
nowCOAST Project