[Ncep.list.nos-nowcoast-status] nowCOAST data related outages... NDFD... data appears to be coming in now..

Sun Jun 5 18:06:44 UTC 2016

It appears that the earlier NDFD data outage has been resolved per our
monitoring tools of datasets. No information is available yet about what
caused the outage. This information might be available on Monday.

NCEP/SDM

--
Senior Duty Meteorologist
NOAA/NWS/NCEP/NCO/OMB