[Ncep.list.nos-nowcoast-status] NOAA/NOS nowCOAST Status Message

Thu Feb 18 16:02:54 UTC 2016

11:00 AM EST THU FEB 18 2016

The upstream data provider issue with the 48- and 72-hr quantitative
precipitation amounts (QPEs) has been resolved and this data is once again
available.

John Evans
nowCOAST Project

--