[Ncep.list.nos-nowcoast-status] NOAA/NOS nowCOAST Status Message

Wed Feb 17 21:46:47 UTC 2016

4:45 PM EST WED FEB 17 2016

The upstream data provider issues are continuing with the 48- and 72-hr
quantitative precipitation estimates (QPEs) and no data is expected until
tomorrow morning at 12:05 UTC (07:05 EST) at the earliest.

We hope to implement changes in the near future to mitigate the impact of
upstream data outages and will send out a status message when those changes
are ready.

John Evans
nowCOAST Project