[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Sync of WCOSS NEMS Data is Still in Progress

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Wed Jan 30 20:00:40 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I started transferring the NEMS Compset data (AKA regression test input and
baselines) between the two sides of WCOSS this morning.  I had hoped this
email would report the completion of the transfer, but alas it is not to be
so.  I'll send another announcement when the process is completed.

After the transfers are done, I'll restart the WCOSS portions of the
nightly NEMS regression tests.  The Jet, Theia, and GAEA parts are running
without incident, but the WCOSS ones are down due to the various
maintenance windows.  Every time the WCOSS machine becomes
production-access-only, the regression test CRONs are automatically deleted
because emc.nemspara is (intentionally) not a dev-on-prod user account.

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan