[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Incoming NEMS Commit

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Mon Oct 29 21:33:40 UTC 2018

Hi all,

The commit has been made. The masters of these VLAB Gerrit git repositories
have been updated: NEMS, NCEPLIBS_pyprodutil, NEMSfv3gfs, EMC_NEMSGSM,
EMC_ATM-WW3, EMC_HYCOM-GSM-CICE, and EMC_FV3-MOM6-CICE5.

I'm still debugging the failed compset to see if I can reproduce the
issue.  All attempts to re-run the compset have succeeded thus far.

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan