[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Incoming NEMS Commit

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Mon Oct 29 14:57:11 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I have finished running the regression test system for this commit.  One of
the compsets for FV3-MOM6-CICE5 failed on Theia, and all other compsets for
all apps succeeded everywhere else.  I'm having the app code manager look
into the failed case.  I don't think it is related to these changes, but I
want the app's code manager to decide that.

Test results are here:

http://www.emc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects/nems-commit/build-update-wave2/

The tests report no failure because I reran the failed compset, and it
succeeded.

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan