[Ncep.list.nems.announce] impending NEMS commit

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Mon May 14 14:26:33 UTC 2018

Hi all,

As is expected on a day like today, someone was wandering aimlessly on the
DC Metro red line tracks between stations, and the trains couldn't move for
about a half hour while the authorities coaxed him out.  I'm starting the
commit now, and I expect to finish around 11-11:30 Eastern.

Note to self: in the future, schedule NEMS commits in the afternoon.

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan